How to Avoid Joining the Wrong Company
When you are considering joining a new company, you need to ask yourself the following questions.
1. What am I looking for from this employer and will they deliver?
2. Will I get along with my manager and co-workers?
3. Does this position line up with my long term goals?
4. Will this position place me in a better position or path than I am today?
5. What sacrifices will I have to make?
6. Will the positive changes outweigh the negative changes?
7. Am I qualified for this role and will I be able to meet the employers’ expectations?