Posted: 24 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 3705151 Location: Toronto
positions: Electrician job type: permanent
Our client is an up and coming electrical company servicing the commercial/industrial industry in the areas of new construction and service work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth and success since their establishment, and are continuously opening up new opportunities in the Electrical field.
They are seeking a Journeyman Electrician (309A) to join their growing team.
– Install, repair, service commercial electrical fixtures and systems
– Perform routine preventative maintenance
– Maintain logs and manage service reports
– Plan and perform tasks relating to the construction, installation and maintenance of electrical systems
– Read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints and specifications
– Conduct professionalism in customer service
– 309A Electrician’s license
– 5+ years of relevant experience in Commercial Electrical field
– Strong work ethic, reliable and ability to complete tasks on time
– Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
– Own tools and equipment
– Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.