Posted: 4 November, 2015 Job Reference ID: 9357320 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic job type: full time
Our client is a large, reputable company that offers innovative environmentally friendly products and services to renowned transit organizations both in the public and private sectors. Canadian owned operating for over 15 years, they offer a wide range of services in Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa that include but are not limited to fleet maintenance, mobile repair, engine rebuilds, and oil changes. They have a highly knowledgeable and fully licensed staff of service technicians ready to perform immediate service work to deliver the best quality to its customers.
They are seeking a Service Mechanic to join their team.
– Performs repairs and preventative maintenance services
– Conducts inspection and safety checks of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, and brake systems
– Estimates time and material cost of service repairs
– Documents all required work including repairs, parts and repair times
– Provides excellent customer service at all times
– 3+ years of related work experience
– 310T Journeyman in good standing with the college of trades
– Cummins Certified (preferred)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.