Posted: 18 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8179194 Location: Vaughan
positions: HVAC Technician job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Company benefits (including a company vehicle, gas card, uniform, and cellphone/iPad)
About the company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Industry providing services across Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and surrounding areas. Operating for over 20 years, they have been successful in providing their customers with superior quality of service, excellent end results, and meeting deadlines every time.
They are rapidly growing and are seeking an HVAC Technician (313A/D) to join their team!
- HVAC installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in agreement with manufacturer provisions and local codes
- Hot water heater installations, maintenance, service, and repair for residential and commercial customers
- General and other examinations of all types of appliances for residential users
- Interact directly with customers and homeowners on company products and services
- Valid 313A/D License
- G2 Gas Technician License
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card
- A vehicle with a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in installing and servicing Water Heaters and HVAC equipment
- Willing to working rotating shifts and standby duties as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.