Posted: 7 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 5833702 Location: Vaughan
positions: Administrator job type: full time
Our client is a successfully ran family business that has been operating for over 35 years. They specialize in both residential and commercial roofing and employ over 200 full-time staff. Not only is our client highly reputable within the industry, but they also offer a very competitive salary package, have a great working environment and have career advancement opportunities.
They are seeking an After Sales Service Administrator responsible for processing warranty claims, providing customer service and ensuring that all paperwork is correctly submitted.
– Process warranty claims/repairs on a timely basis
– Process all warranty/repair paperwork to ensure proper documentation
– Provide outstanding customer service regarding warranty and non-warranty questions and service
– Schedule service technicians for daily assignments
– Keep timely reports on service technicians, number of work orders and revenue generated
– Reconcile all warranty and non-warranty issues
– File and maintain all service records as required
– 3+ years related experience
– Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
– Able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
– Able to deal with people sensitively and professionally at all times
– Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management and budgeting techniques
– Experience with Microsoft Suite and Timberline software (an asset)
Applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.