Posted: 12 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6915096 Location: Brampton
Our client is a well established construction company that has been operating for over 25 years. Completing projects throughout the Greater Toronto Area, they offer a complete envelope of construction services that include design build, general contracting, project management and property management for the industrial, residential and commercial sectors. This company holds itself to continuously improving quality standards and is growing rapidly having secured many projects for 2015.
They are seeking an Architectural Coordinator to join their team.
– Manage planning, design ad construction of commercial projects
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work
– Assist project team in developing design drawings, specifications and documents
– Assist in preparing annual budget for project
– Address issues and inquiries related to space utilization, square footages, cost estimates, finishes, etc.
– 3+ years related experience
– Successful completion of a program in Architectural related field
– Proficient using CAD and AutoCAD software
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.