Posted: 8 April, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8795178 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator,Technician job type: full time
Our client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of downtown Toronto specializing in residential-high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to the continuing growth and success they have a newly created opportunity for a Construction Site Supervisor. Reporting to the Principle and Construction Manager of the company.
– Manage planning, design and construction of projects
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work
– Assist project team in developing design drawings, specifications and documents
– Address issues and inquiries related to space utilization, square footages, cost estimates, finishes, etc.
– Attend field visits and pre-tender meetings
– Prepare estimates for small to medium sized projects
– Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Prepare quantity take off, pricing of work and materials
– Organize Bid closings and review special proposal requirements
– Work closely with supplier, manufacturers and sub contractors
– 3+ years related to experience in estimating
– Successful completion of a program in Architectural related field
– Proficient using CAD and AutoCAD software
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.