Posted: 17 September, 2015 Job Reference ID: 7327074 Location: Toronto
positions: Technologist job type: full time
Our client is a full service project management and design firm specializing in basement renovations. They have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional services and have the experience and expertise to complete any design or renovation project envisioned by their client and make their space a functioning reality.
They are seeking an Architectural Technologist to join their team.
– Create working and architectural drawings including plans, elevations and details compliant with applicable building codes and bylaws
– Complete administration duties including municipal approvals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFI’s, site visits and field observations
– Develop construction contract documents for projects from schematic design through to construction administration
– 5+ years of relevant experience
– Diploma in Interior Design or Architectural Technology
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
– Proficiency using REVIT, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
– Access to vehicle for site/field visits
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.