Posted: 13 August, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7976575 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Rakeman job type: permanent compensation: $28.00 - $35.00 / hour
$28.00 – $35.00 / hour
About the Company:
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 40 years. They provide a full range of construction services to commercial, residential and industrial clients across the GTA. They have build a reputation for building strong relationships, timely completion of projects and providing superior quality services to their customers. They offer a wide range of services that include building and office renovations, leasehold improvements, landscaping, asphalt paving, concrete work and property maintenance.
They are seeking an Asphalt Finish Rakeman to join their team.
– Smooth and adjust surface irregularities, spread asphalt to proper grade and finishes before compacting
– Responsible for the finished product while enforcing proper safety and traffic precautions
– Prepare road surfaces for hot asphalt material
– Distribute and rake asphalt material used in construction, repair and resurfacing
– Finish surfaces by smoothing and tamping asphalt material to the proper grade and thickness to properly adhere material to road surface
– 1-2 years related experience particularly on paving construction materials, equipment and processes
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong worth ethic
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.