Posted: 10 August, 2018 Job Reference ID: 1713170 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Operator job type: permanent compensation: $30.00 - $40.00 / hour
$30.00 – $40.00 / hour
About the Company:
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 40 years. They provide a full range of construction services to commercial, residential and industrial clients across the GTA. They have build a reputation for building strong relationships, timely completion of projects and providing superior quality services to their customers. They offer a wide range of services that include building and office renovations, leasehold improvements, landscaping, asphalt paving, concrete work and property maintenance.
They are seeking an Asphalt Paving Operator to join their team.
– Operate various types of heavy equipment in a safe manner (excavator, backhoe, loader, dozer and skid steer)
– Understand and operate heating unites of machines, regulate temperatures and asphalt flow
– Control paving machines and maintain a constant distribution of asphalt or other material into hoppers or screeds
– Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
– Operate the paver and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
– Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
– 1-2 years related experience operating heavy equipment and paving construction
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong work ethic
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.