Posted: 12 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 9284636 Location: Toronto
positions: Rakeman job type: permanent compensation: $30.00 to $35.00 per hour
Permanent / Full-Time
$30.00 to $35.00 per hour
About the Company:
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 40 years. They provide a full range of construction services to commercial, residential and industrial clients across the GTA. They have built a reputation for building strong relationships, completing projects in a timely manner while providing superior quality of services to their customers. They offer a wide range of services that include building and office renovations, leasehold improvements, landscaping, asphalt paving, concrete work and property maintenance.
They are seeking an Asphalt Rakeman to join their team.
– Smooth and adjust surface irregularities, spread asphalt to proper grade and finishes before compaction
– Responsible for finished product while enforcing proper safety and traffic precautions
– Prepare road surfaces for hot asphalt material
– Distribute and rake asphalt material used in construction, repair and resurfacing
– Finish surfaces by smoothing and tamping asphalt material to the proper grade and thickness and properly adhere material to road surface
– 1-2 years related experience particularly on paving construction materials, equipment and processes
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong worth ethic
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.