Posted: 26 March, 2015 Job Reference ID: 1668687 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Our client is a large, public organization that houses world-class sports facilities for high performance athletes, recreational and community groups. They provide themselves in offering state-of-the-art fitness centres, and are a leader in promoting health and wellness.
They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Building Operations.
– Ensure corrective and preventative maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Supervise building operations staff and outsourced staff; create staff schedules
– Oversee troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Liaise with external trades, and inspect work to ensure standards are achieved
– Perform work in accordance with legislative requirements, and aid in achieving risk management goals
– Comply with internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection
– Assist in purchasing materials and supplies
– 5 Years of work experience managing a large commercial building
– Must be willing to work different shifts including afternoons, evenings, and occasional mornings and weekends
– Supervisory experience is an asset
– University degree
– Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.