Posted: 1 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 6685051 Location: Scarborough
positions: Assistant,Operator job type: full time
Our client is a large, public organization that houses world-class sports facilities for high performance athletes, recreational and community groups. They provide themselves in offering state-of-the-art fitness centers and are a leader in promoting health and wellness.
They are seeking an Assistant Manager to assist in the Building Operations department on a regular , full time basis.
– Inspect and manage the state of mechanical and electrical operations to identify any maintenance issues
– Supervise the operations of the building including the maintenance workers
– Perform work in accordance to established processes and practices
– Complies with all internal and external requirements including but no limited to environmental, health and safety, fire protection
– Assist with the scheduling of staff employees and in maintaining asset inventory
– Assist in the implementation of preventative maintenance (PM) program. Ensure all deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– Assist with purchasing parts and supplies for the department
– Other duties as assigned
– 5+ years of experience, managing building operations of a large commercial building
– Ability to manage and operating building mechanical and electrical systems
– Univeristy Degree (Engineering or Architecture preferred)
– BOMI FMA or RPA an asset
– Excellent computer skills and knowledge utilizing MS Office suites; property management software and AutoCAD (asset)
– Ability to work indepedently and with minimal supervision
– Ability to motivate and guide subordinate employees
– Ability to work a rotating shift schedule
Other companies may title this position as:
Building Operator, Building Manager, Operations Manager, Mechanical Engineer
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.