Posted: 20 June, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1646205 Location: Markham
positions: Assistant job type: full time
Our client is a fast-growing and innovative Company that offers their clients a solution to transform the exterior of their residential, industrial, and commercial buildings. They have created a technology that saves time and money in the transformation of aluminum or vinyl siding, stucco, brick, doors and windows. Offering their services across Canada they have become Canada’s #1 Home-Improvement Franchise and have transformed over 5,000 homes.
They are seeking a Assistant Production Manager to join their team.
– Overseeing the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
– Ensuring that the production process is cost effective and products are produced on time and are of good quality
– Working with managers and liaise with different departments to implement company policies and goals
– Ensuring that Health and Safety guidelines are followed at all times
– Supervise and motivate team of workers
– Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and attend home show to promote company
– Maintain log book for company truck as per MTO guidelines
– 3+ years of management experience
– 3+ years of spray painting experience
– Sales experience (asset)
– Valid G Driver’s License
– WHMIS and Working at Heights Certification
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.