Posted: 20 June, 2022 Job Reference ID: 9453992 Location: Brampton
positions: Mechanic job type: full time,permanent compensation: $20.00- $30.00/hourly + Company Benefits
Job Type:Full Time /Permanent Compensation: $20.00- $30.00/hourly + Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a large and recognized leader in the retail signage industry. Operating for over 20 years, they provide design, fabrication, and installation services for commercial sectors like grocery stores, beverage manufacturers, restaurants, and pharmacies across Canada and the US.
They are seeking a Auto Body Technician to join their team!
- Repair and replace front end/interior components
- Operate equipment or use plastic filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills
- Straighten bent frames while using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Repair and replace glass components
- Inspect repaired & test drive vehicles
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience working with automotive and heavy trucks is considerred an asset
- Knowledge of plastics, electronics, metals, finishes and vehicle systems
- Ability to lift heavy materials properly
- Detailed oriented and creative
- Able to work full time and occasional overtime (depending on project)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.