Posted: 12 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5023096 Location: Bolton
positions: Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $22.00 - $24.00/hour
Full Time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading distributor in the manufacturing industry across Canada. Operating for many decades they have produced a large scale of ornamental iron fences, custom iron fences, chain link fences, agricultural fences and a full line of wire products. They have employed many workers and have built a strong team of experts with a reputation of honesty and integrity.
They are seeking an Automation Gate Technician to join their team!
- Assemble and install automated gate operators and other related equipment
- Technical wiring of gate operators
- Service, repair and troubleshooting automated gate operators and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Digging, trenching, excavation and setting of gate posts & gates
- Installing intercom cameras
- Minimum 2 years of construction experience
- Experience with access control systems, security systems and garage doors installation is an asset
- Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Abstract
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.