Posted: 22 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5346682 Location: Bolton
positions: 310T Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000 - $75,000/annually
Permanent / Full Time
$60,000 – $75,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a leading distributor in the manufacturing industry across Canada. Operating for many decades they have produced a large scale of ornamental iron fences, custom iron fences, chain link fences, agricultural fences and a full line of wire products. They have employed many workers and have built a strong team of experts with a reputation of honesty and integrity.
They are seeking an Automotive and Small Equipment Mechanic to join their team!
- Assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmission, and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Monitor, service, and repair fleet of trucks, forklifts, plant production and construction machinery (bobcat) and small tools to ensure functionality
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform maintenance of machinery, equipment and systems to ensure the working standards
- Schedule maintenance on all equipment and trucks and keep report on daily activities
- Coordinate with management staff to ensure efficiency in preventative maintenance and equipment installation
- Clean, apply lubricants, replenish fluids and components of machinery and engines
- Mechanic license: 310S (Auto Service Tech License), 310T (Truck and Coach Tech License), Certificate of Qualification
- Attention to details
- Able to work with different machines and tools as well as follow the safety procedures
- Knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components is an asset
- Aptitude in using hand tools and precision measurement tools
- Ability to read instructions and blueprints
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.