Posted: 20 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4197266 Location: Toronto
positions: Driver job type: full time
Our client is a national company specializing in sewer rehabilitation services. Servicing governments, contractors and customers across the residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional markets, they are recognized leaders in improving the performance and longevity of sewer infrastructure using state of the art trenchless technologies.
They are seeking a AZ Driver to join their team.
– Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
– Perform preventative maintenance on truck and auxiliary equipment used
– Perform daily pre-trip inspections
– Work on site with auxiliary equipment
– Follow company policies and procedures at all times
– 3+ years of relevant experience operating heavy equipment
– Valid AZ license and driver’s license with Clean Driver’s Abstract
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Regulations
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.