Posted: 15 August, 2018 Job Reference ID: 1649763 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Operator job type: permanent compensation: $25.00 - $35.00 / hour
$25.00 – $35.00 / hour
About the Company:
Our client is a highly reputable excavation company that has been operating for over 40 years. They provide a full range of construction services to commercial, residential and industrial clients across the GTA. They have build a reputation for building strong relationships, timely completion of projects and providing superior quality services to their customers. They offer a wide range of services that include building and office renovations, leasehold improvements, landscaping, asphalt paving, concrete work and property maintenance.
They are seeking a Bobcat Operator to join their team.
– Experience in the operation of equipment to load, backfill, level ground to required finish grade elevations
– Operate various types of heavy equipment in a safe manner (excavator, backhoe, dozer and skid steer)
– Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
– Perform preventative maintenance on trucks and auxiliary equipment
– Conduct pre and post operational checks on equipment
– Follow company policies and procedures at all times
– 1-2 years related experience operating heavy equipment
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong work ethic
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.