Posted: 2 April, 2018 Job Reference ID: 5379256 Location: Oakville
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a large recognized manufacturer of roofing and construction equipment across Canada. Operating for 50 years in the industry, through their dedicated and competent employees, they have made an excellent reputation of providing the top well engineered and reliable built machinery equipment that delivers a highest level of excellence and customer satisfaction.
They are seeking a Brake / Shear Operator to join their team.
– Obtain and follow clear direction management and ensure a high level of effectiveness
– Set up and operate milling, lathe (manual lathe) and drill press (vertical and radial) machines
– Perform daily preventative maintenance
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
– Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe and clean work area
– 2 years relevant experience (brake press/shear set-up/operation)
– Safety oriented
– Capable of problem-solving in a system approach
– Able to work well in a team environment
Other companies may title this position as:
Machine Operator, Brake Press Operator, General Labourer and Press Operator.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.