Posted: 22 September, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8149433 Location: Scarborough
positions: Electrician,Operator job type: full time
Our client is a large, public organization that houses the world-class facilities for high performance athletes, recreational and community groups. They provide themselves in offering state-of-the-art fitness centers, and are a leader in promoting health and wellness.
They are seeking a Building Operator / Electrician to assist in the Building Operations department on a regular, full time basis.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance, routine and on-demand services on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for multiple facilities
– Perform work in accordance to established processes and practices
– Complies with all internal and external requirements including but no limited to environmental, health and safety, fire protection
– Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Assist in the implementation of preventative maintenance (PM) program. Ensure all deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– Other duties assigned
– High school completion plus specialized technical or business course
– 3+ years of experience in a building operator / facilities management role
– Journeyman Electrician license (309A)
– Strong communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.