Posted: 11 October, 2017 Job Reference ID: 6591208 Location: Borden
positions: Electrician,Operator job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operation and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They have recently opened a new Data Center in Borden, ON and are currently seeking a Building Operator (Electrician) to join their team.
– Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for assigned facility
– Complies with all environmental, health and safety, fire protection
– Performs facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems monitoring and inspection, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure facility uptime objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facility are maintained
– Conducting facility walkthroughs, mechanical and electrical equipment and system monitoring and inspection
– Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Respond to routine and on-demand service requests and performs preventative and corrective maintenance of facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Participates in facility-related projects
– Submits all expenditures on a timely basis
– Assists in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction
– Other duties as assigned
– Electrician License (309/442)
– Journeyman level license in other trades would be considered an asset
– Experience working in a data center or critical environment would be considered an asset
– 3+ years experience of facility operations, maintenance and management
– Able and willing to work flexible shifts (available for on-call/standby and emergency call-outs as they arise)
– Able to wear personal protective equipment
– Able to lift and carry 50lbs
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.