Posted: 28 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 7543794 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic,Operator job type: permanent
Our client is a large reputable company who delivers award-winning, high quality and cost effective solutions to their clients every day. They are a leading provider in corporate real estate needs. Offering services in facility management, real estate management, project delivery, professional and workplace solutions. Their knowledge of change in this industry has successfully made themselves one of the largest recognized leaders in real estate management services across North America.
They are seeking a Building Operator – Facility Mechanic to join their team.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance, mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Ensure facility uptime objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facility are maintained
– Monitor assigned facility by conduction facility walkthroughs, mechanical and equipment and system monitoring and inspection
– Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Work with subcontractors on equipment repair, preventative facility and calibration
– Participate in a assist with facility-related projects
– Other duties assigned
– High school completion plus a specialized technical or business course
– 5+ years experience of facility management, healthcare experience (asset)
– Able to read and interpret blueprints
– Knowledge of Building Automation Systems (BAS), Metasys knowledge (asset)
– Able and willing to work flexible shifts (available for on-call/standby and emergency call-outs as they arise)
– Able to lift and carry 50lbs
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.