Posted: 19 October, 2015 Job Reference ID: 3789045 Location: Mississauga
positions: Operator job type: permanent
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are currently seeking a Building Operator to join their team.
– Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Respond to routine and on-demand service requests
– Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Assist in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations through manner which work is performed and services delivered
– Perform work in accordance with established process and practices
– Comply with internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection
– Building Operator Certificate through an accredited institution
– Electrical certificate/license
– Facility management background/experience
– Excellent customer service skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.