Posted: 29 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 4724499 Location: Toronto
positions: Building Operator job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000-$75,000/annually
Permanent / Full Time
$60,000 – $75,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest Museum in North America. The Museum consists of more than 500 thousand square feet of art displays from around the world. Located in Toronto, they have become a tourism hot spot with a state of the art building system and design that has made them a well known landmark in Ontario.
They are seeking a Building Operator to join their team!
- Perform preventative, demand and corrective maintenance throughout the Gallery to preserve art collections
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures in their department
- Develop graphics, scheduling and all associated modules/components
- Clean, replace, repair, maintain and calibrate temperature/humidity sensors
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve BAS problems
- Maintain, repair and replace pneumatic devices such as heating/cooling valves, damper actuators, humidifiers, etc.
- Create or modify BAS software to ensure proper operation and control of equipment to meet gallery needs
- Maintain or service computerized systems and devices associated with the building’s fire system
- Operate lighting and programming of lighting systems
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in a facility
- Building Environmental System Operator (BES) Certificate
- 3rd or 4th Class Operating Engineer and Refrigeration Class B License is an asset
- Knowledge of building mechanical, electrical and automated building systems
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, Safety Regulations and Practices
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work evenings, weekend, on-call and shift rotations to suit operational needs of the facility
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.