Posted: 28 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8627009 Location: Toronto
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are currently seeking a Building Operator to join their team.
– Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Respond to routine and on-demand service requests
– Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Assists in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations through manner in which work is performed and services delivered
– Perform work in accordance with established process and practices
– Comply with internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection
– Trades certification or license in one or more of the following (required):
- Refrigeration license
- Electrical license
- Plumbing license
- Power Engineering 4th Class
- Gasfitter II
- Building Operator Certification through an accredited institution
– Must be willing to work different shifts and be available for on-call emergencies
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.