Posted: 19 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8574303 Location: Borden
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are currently seeking a Building Operator / HVAC Technician to join their team.
– Performs preventative and corrective maintenance, mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Performs non-invasive troubleshooting of electrical building distribution systems – sing and redundant electrical distribution systems, generator systems, tie switches, transfer switches, paralleling systems, static switches, UPS and/or battery systems, distribution equipment, relay protection, breakers, panel boards, branch circuit wiring and devices
– Maintains and repairs mechanical building distribution systems- single and redundant cooling distribution systems, steam and heating systems, complex valves, redundant distribution systems, central and package cooling plants, chilled water storage, boiler plants, cooling towers, dry coolers, water treatment, point of delivery cooling components and complex central building control systems
– Ensures facility up time objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facility are maintained
– Monitors assigned facility by conduction facility walkthroughs, mechanical and equipment and system monitoring and inspection
– Other duties assigned
– Journeyman level Refrigeration/HVAC License – 313A/D
– 5+ years experience of facility management
– Able and willing to work flexible shifts (available for on-call/standby and emergency call-outs as they arise)
– Able to lift and carry 50lbs
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.