Posted: 11 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1020277 Location: Brampton
positions: Assembler job type: full time,permanent
Full-time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a busy and growing manufacturing company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, and custom cabinetry. Operating for over 50 years, they are a recognized provider and an award-winning company with an excellent reputation for providing top-quality and innovative products to their customers. They are currently looking to add an experienced Cabinet Assembler to work diligently alongside a team of experts in the fine cabinetry industry.
- Crafting, assembling, and repairing wooden cabinets and other fine wooden furniture to detailed specifications
- Produce quality cabinets to specification by designing and/or reading floorplans and replicating past designs using hand tools and woodworking machines in a manufacturing environment
- Practice safe working methods
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area and conduct regular maintenance of tools and machinery
- 3+ years of experience as a Cabinet maker/Cabinet Assembler
- Must have woodworking/cabinetry/carpentry skills
- Ability to read project specifications, floorplans, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Must have a strong knowledge of shop practices, procedures, techniques, tools, equipment, quality control, and safety equipment
- Collaborative in dealing with fellow employees
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.