Posted: 19 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5025477 Location: Bolton
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $35.00/hour
Permanent/ Full Time
$25.00 – $35.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client offers full service of custom millwork and furniture fabrication in the design, architecture and contracting communities. They furnish the finest households throughout the GTA with custom high quality craftmanship and design. Their excellence in woodworking and design has been recognized and appreciated within the industry.
They are seeking an experienced Cabinet Maker to join their team.
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form wood
- Fit parts together using glue and clamps
- Reinforce joints using nails or screws
- Trim joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture or fixtures
- Mark outlines or dimensions on wood
- Prepare or interpret drawings or blueprints
- Prepare work estimates
- 5-10 years of experience building high-end custom cabinetry
- Thorough knowledge of modern manufacturing methods and hardware products
- ·Must possess high standards for precision and quality
- Must have woodworking/cabinetry/carpentry skills
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.