Posted: 8 November, 2018 Job Reference ID: 1743396 Location: Concord
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a full service design/build architectural woodworking company that specializes in custom built kitchens, vanities and millwork. Operating for over 15 years, this company has been recognized for their quality craftsmanship in the manufacturing of high-end fine cabinetry and millwork.
They are seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Study or prepare plans, specifications or drawings to be manufactured
– Build, finish and install residential and commercial cabinets, wooden furniture and architectural millworking while using a variety of woods, laminates and other products on hand
– Operate woodworking machines and hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
– 4+ years of cabinet making experience
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well with others
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and expertise in operating power tools
Other Companies may title this position as:
Cabinet Installer, Finish Carpenter, Millwork and Carpenter Assembler.
All applicants please forward your resume. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.