Posted: 12 August, 2015 Job Reference ID: 1682669 Location: Toronto
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated industry leader that specializes in general contracting, building repair and maintenance, customized millwork and commercial equipment installation. They are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals that is completely self-performing and operating without subcontractors.
They are currently seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machinery, equipment and hand tools to fabricate and repair cabinets
– Prepare and assemble cabinets for installation
– Clean and maintain work areas including machinery and tools to ensure a safe working environment
– Bore holes for insertion of screws or dowels
– Install hardware such as hinges, catches and drawer pulls
– Trim component parts of joints to ensure proper fit
– Cut and shape parts from Woodstock
– 5 years of relevant experience
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.