Posted: 23 September, 2014 Job Reference ID: 6510419 Location: Vaughan
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a custom millwork manufacturer that has been operating for over 30 years. They complete a variety of projects with consistency and perfection building premium custom kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities for residential and commercial customers.
They are seeking a cabinet maker to join their team.
– Construct, assemble and complete custom millwork
– Set up and operate saws and other woodworking machines to cut, shape and form parts
– Work with melamine, high pressure, solid wood and veneer
– 5+ years related experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.