Posted: 2 November, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2003503 Location: Vaughan
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a leading expert in custom kitchens, custom bathrooms vanities and other various handcrafted furniture. They have been providing their services all over the GTA. They are currently looking to hire experienced Millwork/Cabinet Makers to join their team to work in their shop located in Vaughan, ON. The successful candidate should have knowledge and experience in the kitchen, vanities and closet manufacturing business.
– Ability to build custom designs of residential and/or commercial projects from conception to completion
– Work with a variety of materials including solid wood, wood subtrates, HPL, adhesives and specialty materials as required
– Assemble cabinets, counters and vanities
– Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measurement equipment
– Detail-oriented with a high level of hand-eye coordination
– Maintain a safe environment
– 5+ years of cabinet making experience
– Experience with wooden fixtures including kitchens, vanities and closets
– Knowledgeable with reading AutoCAD drawings
– Handle multiple tasks, prioritize and work well with others
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.