Posted: 7 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7905751 Location: Toronto
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a full service design/build architectural woodworking company that specializes in custom build kitchens, vanities and millwork. Operating for over 15 years, this company is recognized for their quality craftsmanship in the manufacturing of high end fine cabinetry and millwork.
They are seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Read drawings and blueprints;
– Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications;
– Use shapers and molders, jigs, templates, rulers, measuring tapes and electronic equipment to accurately measure wood for cutting and shaping
– Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components;
– Trim joints and fit parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints;
– Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products;
– Ensure fittings and other hardware components are correct
– Attach fittings and other components to finished cabinetry
– Prepare and apply laminate plastics;
– Maintain a clean working area
– 3+ years of relevant exprience in Cabinet Making
– Ability to read and interpret drawings
– Ability to perform calculations of dimensions and material
– High attention to detail
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.