Posted: 19 May, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5859117 Location: Toronto
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a custom interiors firm that uses unique design elements to create signature pieces. They have an exceeding reputation for high quality products and services as they specialize in the design, manufacturing, finishing and installation of fully custom kitchens, cabinetry, and millwork.
They are seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Set up and operate woodworking and equipment to fabricate and repair cabinets
– Study plans, specifications or drawings of products to be made
– Cut and shape parts from Woodstock
– Bore holes, trim component parts and install hardware onto cabinetry
– Prepare and assemble cabinets for installation
– 3+ years of relevant experience in cabinet making/custom millwork
– High attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Ability to perform calculations of dimensions and material costs in order to use materials effectively
– Strong knowledge of woodworking material
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.