Posted: 25 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 2158060 Location: Vaughan
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a recognized leader in the millwork services for store displays and retail environments. Operating for more than 30 years, they have supplied custom-crafted components for modern commercial and residential interiors; including store fixtures, custom mouldings, curved glass displays, high-security display cases, custom moulding, custom millwork, LED light and many more.
They are seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Build custom designs of commercial projects from conception to completion
– Work with variety of materials including solid wood, wood substrates, HPL, adhesives and other specialty materials required
– Assemble cabinets, counter-tops and wall panels
– Laminating, skidding and fitting out crates as required
– Staging of new or refurbished client properties
– 5+ years of cabinet making experience
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to prioritize, multi-task and work well with others
– Experience in museum trade shows or event industry (asset)
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
Other companies may title this position:
Cabinet Installer, Finish Carpenter, Millwork and Carpenter Assembler.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.