Posted: 14 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5220348 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Sander job type: full time
Our client is a full service design/build architectural woodworking company that specializes in custom built kitchens, vanities and millwork. Operating for over 15 years, this company is recognized for their quality craftsmanship in the manufacturing of high end fine cabinetry and millwork.
– Working with finishing department to help prepare cabinets
– Sand by hand to detail various cabinet pieces
– Operate various power tools to sand and finish cabinets for the next step in the production process
– Mark, report and record defects on cabinetry
– Clean and polish custom cabinetry after painting or staining
– Keep work area and equipment clean
– Work independently with little supervision
– 1+ year of woodworking experience
– Work in dustry environment
– Ability to operate sanding equipment
– Attention to detail
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.