Posted: 18 September, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8670687 Location: Brampton
positions: Detailer job type: full time
Our client is a large recognized leader in the trade show advertising industry. They are located in Brampton, ON and have been operating for over 30 years. They have expanded their services across 50 countries and have over 20 full time employees. They have worked with many of the top recognized brands such as Samsung, Lexus, Nike, Molson Indie, Coca-Cola and much more. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who thrives on a fast environment and is looking for growth and career advancement.
They are seeking a CAD Production Detailer to work with their manufacturing team in the translation of 3D Designs and Concepts.
– Creation of detailed CAD drawings to be utilized by manufacturing and for client approval
– Create and set of precise line drawings which include construction method, materials, quantity and dimensions
– Review and interpret project
– Extract/lay out component for CNC production
– Demonstrate ability to work in an environment where autonomy is required
– Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and internal teams
– Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in construction detailing
– Proficiency using AutoCAD design for manufacturing
– Architectural Technician diploma
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work flexible hours required by project deadlines
– Exposure to CAD design for manufacturing is preferred.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.