Posted: 17 June, 2014 Job Reference ID: 2302208 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is an licensed Journeyman Carpenter and the successful owner of a renovation company. Operating for over 7 years, they have secured many contracts with their loyal and repeat customers that reside primarily in the downtown core area of Toronto.
They are seeking a registered 3rd or 4th year Carpenter Apprentice to join their team.
– Assist Lead Carpenters with residential renovations, retrofits and additions
– Demolition, framing, drywall, taping, finish carpentry, painting
– Work independently and as part of a team
– Registered 3rd or 4th year apprentice in Carpentry trade
– Basic hand tools
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Eagerness to learn and passion for carpentry
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.