Posted: 27 October, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8605395 Location: GTA
positions: Carpenter Foreman job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $35.00/hourly
Permanent/ Full Time
$25.00 – $35.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our client is a busy general contracting company specializing in residential construction. Operating for over 20 years they have serviced the GTA and surrounding areas and are seeking an Carpenter/Foreman to assist with deck installations on new construction sites.
- Coordinate and install wood decks on new construction sites
- Read and follow blueprints and plans
- Use hand and power tools to construction wooden decks
- Assign tasks and coach junior carpenters and general labourers
- Follow and adhere health and safety on sites at all time
- Some delivery and estimation of material may be required
- Daily communication with Project Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge in use of hand and power tools
- Strong knowledge in building decks, cement posts, etc.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints
- Valid G Class drivers license with own vehicle
- Able to travel within the GTA
- Working at Heights Certification and WHMIS
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.