Posted: 15 June, 2015 Job Reference ID: 2131753 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a pioneering leader in building energy-efficient homes using new innovative techniques that promote sustainability for the environment. Their philosophy entails ensuring that each home is built on four principles: energy efficiency, water conservation, waste management and air quality. Ultimately, their goal is to provide customers with a plethora of green features that will save them money while preserving the environment.
They are currently seeking a Carpenter Foreman to join their team.
– Oversee and complete custom residential projects
– Supervise and direct staff and subcontractors to ensure specifications and schedules are followed
– Communicate with suppliers, clients, government agencies, and office staff on a regular basis
– Ensure that materials ordered and delivered, identify cost savings and quality
– Liaise with the President on new build initiatives
– Promote and enforce safety compliance throughout job site
– 5+ years of related experience
– Licensed Carpenter
– Ability to manage employees and subcontractors
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– First Aid and CPR Certification
– Strong knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
– Valid driver’s license and own truck
– Strong knowledge of environment and green technologies an asset
– Ability to work evenings and weekends if required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.