Posted: 7 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3975561 Location: Toronto
Our client is a nationwide full service general contractor specializing in commercial and residential interiors, new builds, retail roll outs and property facility maintenance. Proudly servicing big name clients such as Walmart Canada, McDonalds, Edward Jones Investments and Ontario Lottery and Gaming. They have over 2 decades of experience in construction and renovation of retail facilities.
They are currently seeking a Carpenter Foreman to join their team.
– Complete ICI projects ranging from $10K – $5M
– Supervise site operations and work alongside trades to complete the project
– Complete tasks as per work schedule meeting strict deadlines and standards
– Liaise with upper management on a regular basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Ensure and enforce safety compliance throughout job site
– 5+ years of related ICI experience
– Strong communication and problem solving skills
– Hands on experience an in-depth knowledge of sub trades
– Valid driver’s license
– Willing to travel
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.