Posted: 18 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4902666 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
Our client is a medium-sized professional construction management and general contracting company that provides services to building owners and managers. They are a rapidly growing company that has successfully completed hundreds of projects within the GTA and also work with some major Canadian franchise groups. Their services include retrofits, new builds and fit outs of restaurants, retail outlets, commercial buildings and retirement residences.
They are seeking a Carpenter Foreman to join their team.
– Complete projects ranging from $500-$1.5M
– Select, coordinate and oversee the performance of all trades contractors throughout project phases
– Supervise site operations and work alongside trades to complete tasks as per work schedule
– Liaise with upper management and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to work
– Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and structural systems
– Ensure and enforce Provincial Safety Standards and Regulations on the jobsite
– 4+ years of relevant experience in commercial construction
– Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel (asset)
– Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of sub trades
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Ability to meet scheduled project deadlines
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.