Posted: 5 October, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6009018 Location: Brampton
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Operating for over 30 years, our client is an award winning pool and landscape design builder providing full service in house design through to construction and project management. Recognized for their quality workmanship, this company is a leading expert when it comes to customized outdoor living space.
They are seeking a Carpenter Foreman to join their team.
– Lead various outdoor carpentry projects including fences, decks, screens, cabanas, shade structures and cabinetry
– Complete projects to a high quality standard, within budget and according to schedules
– Ability to read and build from drawings
– Plan daily activities necessary to implement construction activities
– 3+ years of carpentry experience
– Experience doing exterior finish work
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license
– Material planning and ordering
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.