Posted: 20 October, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1641609 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter,Handyman job type: full time
Our client is a boutique general contracting company based in Toronto, with a primary business focus on renovating hotels. Operating for over 25 years, they are very active in the day-to-day procedures of the business and play a significant role in every project from Hospitality to Residential. Their services include everything from general contracting, project management, product sourcing and millwork.
They are looking to hire a Carpenter / Handyman with renovation experience to join their growing team.
– Installation but not limited to: metal or wood framing, drywall and taping, masonry, carpentry, floor and wall tiles (including grout)
– Furniture and millwork assembly and installation
– Demolition of all materials (wall, ceilings and/or tiles)
– Handling and delivery of material
– Minimum of 3 years work related experience
– Knowledge in construction practices, systems and use of multiple tools
– Ability to work night and weekends when required
– Understanding of all residential construction trades and construction techniques
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
– Knowledge of related hotel and commercial building codes
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.