Posted: 5 February, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3664953 Location: Mississauga
positions: Carpenter job type: permanent compensation: $20.00 - $25.00/hour
Permanent / Full Time
- $20.00 – $25.00/hour
- Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a large recognized leader in the event/exhibit marketing and design industry. The company is operating for more than 25 years and have worked with Fortune 500 clients such as GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Rogers, Boehringer Ingelheim, RBC and many more.
They are seeking a Carpenter to join their team.
– Fabricates, constructs and repairs structural woodwork and wood products by following blueprints, drawings, renderings and oral instructions; using carpentry tools and equipment
– Produce carpentry products and services by following standards and procedures; measuring results against standard; necessary adjustments
– Determine material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixtures to be fabricated by studying blueprints, sketches or building plans
– Maintains carpentry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
– Minimum of 3 years work related experience
– General carpentry knowledge in building maintenance
– Skilled in safe operation of various hand and power tools
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
– Own tools (asset)
– Valid driver’s license
– Own vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.