Posted: 24 September, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4384989 Location: Scarborough
positions: Carpenter job type: permanent compensation: $25 - $30 / per hour
- $25 – $30 / per hour
- Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a large local company that specializes in refacing old staircases, custom curved staircases, and hand railings. They offer their services across Canada and have been successfully operating for over 25 years. Our client brings technical expertise, advance knowledge and proven real-world experience in their work which ensures a high quality and efficient service.
They are seeking a Stairs and Railing Carpenter to join their team.
– Rough and Finish Carpentry
– Repairing and renovating wooden structures
– Fitting and installing trim, doors, stairs, moulding, windows, fixtures and hardware (including hollow metal)
– Measuring, cutting and joining materials made of wood and wood substitutes
– Minimum of 3 years work related experience
– General carpentry knowledge in commercial and residential construction; skilled in safe operation of various hand and power tools
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
– Own tools (asset)
– Valid Driver’s License
– Own vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.