Posted: 27 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8937742 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $30.00
Permanent / Full-time
$25.00 – $30.00 /hour
Our client is a large construction company specializing in heritage restoration and general contracting on a wide variety of institutional and commercial projects for clients ranging from the provincial government to private clubs to museums. Operating for more than 50 years, the company has provided its clients with an engaged and satisfying construction experience.
They are seeking a Carpenter to join their team.
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, rough carpentry, underlayment, drywall hanging, taping and finishing, painting, flooring installation, window, door, siding installation and finish carpentry i.e. trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation
- Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes
- Interacts and communicates with the Client, Manager, and Subcontractors throughout the job
- 3+ years of related experience in carpentry
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to handle 80lbs of weight
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.