Posted: 22 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9102992 Location: York Region
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a fast growing building contractor specializing in new home construction. Operating since 1996, they provide a full range of services from design/build and preconstruction through to construction management. They have exceeded their reputation providing excellent service and quality workmanship in building new single family homes and have steadily secured many projects in the York and Newmarket Regions.
They are seeking a Carpenter to join their team.
– Read and build from construction drawings
– Perform rough framing, forming and finish carpentry
– Complete tasks as per work schedule
– Safely operate hand and power tools to complete construction projects
– Adherence to Health and Safety on the job site
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Ability to read architectural drawings (asset)
– Excellent work ethic and high attention to detail
– Valid Driver’s License
– WHMIS and Fall Protection and knowledge of Health and Safety
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.