Posted: 20 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8733809 Location: Toronto
positions: Engineer job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Chief Engineer to join their team.
– Performing regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objectives are met
– Operating plant equipment and systems, updating shift logs, and conducting scheduled running tests on generators
– Monitoring assigned facilities by conducting facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
– Troubleshooting of mechanical and electircal building distribution systems
– Implementing of a preventative maintenance program and ensuring that deficiencies are identified, recorded and communicated to supervisors and colleagus
– High school diploma plus a specialized technical or business course
– Qualification of a 2nd Class Operating Engineer or Refrigeration Class B Operator in the province of Ontario
– General knowledge of federal and provincial regulations as it relates to environmental standards of occupational health and safety in a plant operations
– Good working knowledge of heating and cooling operations of plan equipment and systems
– 5+ years of experience in operation and maintenance of high pressure steam plants
– Knowledge of MS Office
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.